Friday, September 14, 2012

New dishes coming soon! Q&A

I am working on some new dishes and this time I will include the recipe to some of them! Not only that but I will start making videos while I make my dishes, this is one of the many things I love to do come join in on the fun!

1. Will you just work on one certain dish like pasta?
A. No I will not I have many others dishes that I have and will be showing/

2. How long have you been cooking/baking?
A. Since I was a very little girl stirring for my Mom.

3. Will you use your own recipes?
A. Yes and I may use a cookbook once in awhile.

4. What are your favorite foods?
A. Pizza, Pasta, Casseroles, & others.

5. Do you watch any food shows?
A. Yes they are:
Chopped
Food Chanllege
Big Daddy's House
The Neely's
Cooking with Michael Chiareello

6. Who inspiried you to cook?
A. My Mom and Dad

Thanks for reading,
Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment